Assistant Professor , School of Undergraduate Studies
- PHD. (Economics), Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana, April 2017
- MPhil. (Economics), Gold Medal, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana, 2011
- MA. (Economics), Gold Medal, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana, 2010
Assistant Professor, Satyawati College (Morning), University of Delhi. September 2016 – April 2017.
- NET QUALIFIED WITH JRF.
- JRF was upgraded to SRF.
- GOLD MEDAL IN M.A.
- GOLD MEDAL IN M. PHIL.
- HTET QUALIFIED (Lecturer Cadre).
- Haryana State Merit Scholarship.
“An Analysis of Gender Budgeting in Haryana” with ISBN 978-93-5130-184-4 published in the year 2014 by Astral International Pvt. Ltd.
Research Papers in Referred Journals/Books
- “Role of Input Indicators in Agricultural Development in Haryana State” published in Prof. Santosh Nandal (Ed.) book with ISBN 978-93-86932-03-7 published in 2017.
- “Gender Budgeting: Women’s Gateway to Development” published in International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences with ISSN 2278-6236, Vol. 5, No. 11., November, 2016.
- “Role of Gender Budgeting in Development of Women” published in International Journal of Advances in Management and Economics with ISSN 2278-3369, Vol. 5, Issue 3, May-June,2016
- “Impact of Foreign direct Investment on Indian Economy: An Empirical Investigation” published in Dr. Pushap Deep Dagar, Sunil Phougat and Poonam Gill (Ed. Book) FDI and Banking Sector in India: Trends and Issues with ISBN 978-93-81771-43-3.
- “Scheduled Commercial Banks in India: A Time Series Analysis” published in International Journal of Business, Management and Social Sciences with ISSN 2249-7463, Vol. V, Issue 12(III), August 2015.
- “Agricultural Credit in India: An Appraisal” published in Relevance of Inter-disciplinary Approach in Higher Education (sponsored by DHE, Haryana) Seminar Proceedings with ISBN 9789351963158 organised by Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind.
- “Poverty in India: An Interstate Analysis” published in Promila Chugh and Dr. Suman Lata (Ed.) Book Law and Social Justice in India with ISBN 978-81-930610-1-5
- “Green Marketing in India: Emerging Opportunities and Challenges” published in DAVCC’s Advanced Management Research: An International Journal (AMRIJ) with ISSN 2321-2616, Vol. 2, Issue 2, September 2014.
- “Health and Development: An Interlink in Haryana” published in Man and Development with ISSN 0258-0438, Vol. XXXVI, No. 2, June 2014.
- “A Comparative Study of Community Health Centres in India and Haryana” published in Radix International Journal of Economics and Business Management with ISSN 2277-1018 , Vol. 3, Issue 1 (January 2014).
- “Employment in Haryana: What Does the Latest Data Shows?” published in International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics and Management with ISSN 2231-4245 , Vol. 3 (2013), Issue No. 11 (November).
- “A Comparative Study of Primary Health Centres in India and Haryana” published in International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics and Management with ISSN 2231-4245 , Vol. 3 (2013), Issue No. 10 (October).
- “Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Inflows into India: A Factor Analysis” published in International Research Journal of Commerce, Arts and Science with ISSN 2319-9202, Vol. 4, Issue 3, Year 2013
- “Emerging Trends in State Finances in India: 1995-96 to 2011-12” published in International Journal of Economics, Finance and Management Sciences with ISSN 2226-9561, Vol. 1(6), 2013.
- “Women Component Plan in Haryana: An Analysis” published in Economic Challenger with ISSN 0975-1351, No. 15, Issue 60, July-September, 2013.
- “Dairy Farming in Haryana: Status and Emerging Issues” published in Southern Economist with ISSN 0038-4046, Vol. 52, No.10, September 15, 2013.
- “Status of Women in Haryana” published in Prof. Santosh Nandal (Ed.) book Women and Development with ISBN 81-8324-417-3 published in 2012.
- “Emerging Paradigms in Indian Economy” published in Dr. Monika Bansal and Dr. Pinki Insan (Ed.) Book Emerging Dimensions of Commerce and Management with ISBN 978-93-E4144-32-6.